Thursday, September 28, 2017

Samantha Nicole To Release Spectra Music Group Debut EP "Here's My Heart" On September 29th, 2017

Singer/songwriter Samantha Nicole is releasing her Spectra Music Group debut EP "Here's My Heart" on Friday September 29th, 2017. Now available for pre-order, reserve your copy today! 

Samantha Nicole is a singer/songwriter from Canada. At only 16 years of age, Samantha has become an inspiring talent among Pop singers in her country. Her new EP "Here's My Heart" has become highly anticipated among her school peers.

The new EP features such songs as "Gets Better", "Here's My Heart," "The Way I Am" and "You Won't Let Me". The new EP will be available on all major digital download sites worldwide.


Pick up the new EP "Here's My Heart" by Samantha Nicole on iTunes in the United States here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/heres-my-heart-ep/id1276684117

Follow Samantha Nicole on Twitter @SamNicoleMusic

Follow the Spectra Music Group on Twitter @spectramusicinc

Request the first single "Gets Better" by Samantha Nicole at your favorite local radio station today!

For more information contact: info@spectramusicgroup.com

No comments:

Post a Comment